Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy's: Who Cares about the Music Its all about the Fashion!

So the annual 52nd Grammy awards were held on Sunday January 31st 2010 this year. I've noticed that throughout the years musicians and actresses really don't go for the classy look anymore. They want to be bold and out there. Trying to imitate Lady Gaga pshh please let her be the only girl on the red carpet that may be from outer space. Everyone is raving over Beyonce and Rihanna's dresses but personally I thought they could of done a lot better. Beyonce's dress just looked like a box on her. She needs something that hugs those curves! So here are my number one picks for this year! Hope you all agree on some of them Lovelies!!

The Grammy's started off with a pre-party celebrations

Here Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Fergie show off glitz and glam to a T
PS Love Fergie's dress the most LOL

#1 My first pick goes to Miss Keri Hilson. OMGAWWD I died when I saw this dress. She looks absolutely amazing in it. So fabuluous because it hits her curves just at the right spot making her look like a Barbie doll! LOVE IT STRUT WHAT YOU GOT GIRL! This dress is BANANA'S

Keri's wearing a mermaid style blush gown by Dolce & Gabbana

#2 My second choice of the night was Pink. I know right Pink. But lately this girl has been hitting the best dressed list hard. This dress just looks so elegant and classy with a rocker edge to it. She know's exactly what looks good on her body. WORK IT GIRL 


Pink is wearing a strapless grey Ombre dress

#3 My third pick was Miley Cyrus. She always dresses the way she wants too. She has her own unique sense of style that others may think its inappropriate but if you can rock it go ahead girl! She always has people guessing at what style she is going to pull off next! 


Miley is wearing a short mini Herveleger dress by Max Azria

#4 My fourth pick was Jennifer Lopez. She finally got her fashion groove back. Love Love Love this dress. But I only think Mz. JLO herself could pull this dress off. Dude she has kids and looks like that! CAN YOU SAY STUNNING! <3


JLO is wearing a sliver half mini half full length Versace gown

So those were my picks for the best dressed 52nd annual Grammy awards. See you later Lovelies and remember KEEP ON SHOPPING XOXOX

0 comments: