Friday, January 29, 2010

Fashion Guru's

I would like to start off my first official blog posting with telling you all about my fashion idols/guru's/god's/inspirations anyone who inspires my mind, body, and soul to infuse my own personal styles with theirs. So without further a due here it goes ladies.......

Rachel Zoe- OMGAWWWDD She is Banana's!! She has the best job in the whole entire world because her career allows her to shop everyday all day. I know right you just died. She is my idol I love her.Wait!!! before I get to excited maybe I should explain who she is for all of y'all that don't this fashion god. She is "the" I MEAN "THE" STYLIST  TO THE STARS. Dude her clients consist of Anne Hathaway, Demi Moore, Eva Mendas and every other stunning woman you could think of. Her style consists of VINTAGE couture. I mean you would never see this woman without her vintage Chanel sunglasses or her fur vest. I DIE





Lauren Conrad-  This girl creates trends! Don't lie and say you have never watched "The Hills" or even "Laguna Beach" I mean she is just so hard not to watch. Her first style trend that she created for all us fashionaista's at home was that tiny little braid that runs across the forehead. Yes everyone did that! She brought back tuxedo jackets. Yes with all of y'all are wondering who in the world would wear a men's suite jacket and tailor it to fit a women's body it was Miss Lauren Conrad herself. She has like two fashion lines and a cosmetic line this girl is the envy to all fashion diva's out there. Girl Please, I would become her best friend at the drop of a hat. XOXO



The Kardashian Sisters- Yes I don't discriminate I love them all. Heheh I like Khloe a little more because she's fricken insane. But these girls will not step outside their homes without full makeup on and mouth watering, breath taking, I mean fricken amazing outfits that I would kill for. They have curves that just accentuate form fitting dresses to the T. Kim was a stylist so she is a fashion diva at heart. But now she's doing all these other things like acting and ummmm promoting herself. But girl that girl has style. The extentions, fake eyelashes, a booty that puts JLO's booty to shame who wouldn't want to be a dash doll!! Sign me UP


Ok so there are some of the successful women I look to infuse my style with a hint of Hollywood or chic glam. If I think of anymore I'll be sure to blog about it haha I love this C yah later lovelies.


0 comments: